- Departure is expected at 2.30 pm (It will change depending on different seasons and times of sunset)
- We will start by visiting a local honey farm in the small village of Zafferana Etnea, where you can taste honeys, oils, wines and typical liquors.
- Then, towards one of the most recent and biggest lava flows (1991-1993).
- After that, we will go up until we get to a point which overlooks the largest volcanic depression of Europe, La Valle del Bove.
- Then, we will visit a lava cave almost 250 years old. We’ll get inside with all the equipment such as helmets and lights to discover all the beauties inside of it.
- After a short drive, we will visit the Silvestri craters and walk among small extinct lava cones, recent small lava flows and breath-taking views of the Ionian coast.
- We are now on the best place on the Etna and one of the best places in Sicily to enjoy a beautiful Sicilian Sunset.
pp (minimum 4)
29 € pp (2-12 yo)
* In case of a different pick-up from the meeting point, the transport will be charged.
- Certified guide
- Local honey farm visit
- Helmets and lights
📍 Piazza Lavinaio, 95025 Aci Sant’Antonio (CT)
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfy trousers
- Comfy shoes
- Families (>2 yo)
- Small group
➤If one of more of the partecipants suffer from any patologies, let the guide know in advance!!
➤In case of bad weather conditions, Etna eruptions or ash falling, the guide can decide anytime to change the agreed itinerary.
➤The itinerary does not include trekking, however, we might decide to walk along small extinct craters or onto natural paths, therefore you should dress properly for a mountain environment.
Trekking | Excursions | Experiences
National register code: SI582
📞 +39 3881146617
Copyright © 2021 Feeling Etna Trekking. All rights reserved.