- In the morning, we will drive through along the north-east flank of Mount Etna;
- We will stop at 1450 m to visit a lava tube, a volcanic cave created after an effusive activity on the slope of the volcano;
- We will get back in the car to go to the heart of the north-east side: the Betulla Aetnensis forest, undoubtedly the most historical and particular endemic plant of the Etna;
- We are going to follow an easy itinerary that will lead us at the crests of the famous mounts Sartorius, seven side craters realted to the eruption of 1865. Vegetation, volcanic products, altitude and lava flows make this place a must visit on the volcano;
- After around 2 hours we will start to get down on the district of Linguaglossa, the village of the Etna wine;
- Here is where we find 13 ectars of vineyard on the Scilio’s millstone with old and new vines. We will get you through the history of these quality grapes;
- We are going to visit the vineyards, the wineries and the whole process behind the vinification of the 1815 Scilio’s millstone. Wine tasting of 4 glasses of ETNA DOC BIO and tiypical sicilian food products are included.
pp (minimum 2)
60 € pp (6-12 yo)
* In case of a different pick-up from the meeting point, the transport will be charged.
- Certified guide
- Liability insurance
- Trekking poles
- Helmets and lights
- Vineyards visit
- Wine tasting
📍 Piazza Lavinaio, 95025 Aci Sant’Antonio (CT)
⮕ Distance 4 km
⧗ Duration 7 h
⭜ Difference in height 100 m
↝ Difficulty E – easy
⮂ Type of itinerary Round-trip
WHAT TO BRING?
- Backpack (20 L)
- Comfy trousers
- Trekking shoes
- K-way or poncho
- 1.5 L of water
- Sun cream
*The guide can decide anytime to exclude from the excursion anyone who is not properly equipped
- Individual (<65 yo)
- Families (>6 yo)
- Small group
➤If one of more of the partecipants suffer from any patologies, let the guide know in advance!!
➤In case of bad weather conditions, Etna eruptions or ash falling, the guide can decide anytime to change the agreed itinerary.
Trekking | Excursions | Experiences
National register code: SI582
📞 +39 3881146617
Copyright © 2023 Feeling Etna Trekking. All rights reserved.