- Departure is expected at 9.00 am.
- First we will head to the site where the 2018 Christmas earthquake only left devastation and rubble where we are going to be having breakfast.
- Then, towards one of the most recent and biggest lava flows (1991-1993).
- After that, we will go up until we get to a point which overlooks the largest volcanic depression of Europe, La Valle del Bove.
- Then, we will walk for about 700 m to get to one of the most astonishing place the volcano has created… a huge waterfall on a basaltic wall with no water.
- After a short drive, we will visit the Silvestri craters and walk among small extinct lava cones, recent small lava flows and breath-taking views
- Here, we will also take a break and there will be the possibility to try some local products, such as Etna’s liqueurs, Sicilian black bee honey and pistachio and almond treats.
pp (minimum 4 )
29 € pp (2-12 yo)
* In case of a different pick-up from the meeting point, the transport will be charged.
- Certified guide
- Local honey farm visit
- Helmets and lights
📍 Piazza Lavinaio, 95025 Aci Sant’Antonio (CT)
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfy trousers
- Comfy shoes
- Families (>2 yo)
- Small group
➤If one of more of the partecipants suffer from any patologies, let the guide know in advance!!
➤In case of bad weather conditions, Etna eruptions or ash falling, the guide can decide anytime to change the agreed itinerary.
➤The itinerary does not include trekking, however, we will walk along small extinct craters and onto a natural paths, therefore you should dress properly for a mountain environment.
Trekking | Excursions | Experiences
National register code: SI582
📞 +39 3881146617
Copyright © 2021 Feeling Etna Trekking. All rights reserved.